Were going to be Friends Were going to be Friends

I honestly feel like this rendition is really depressing with that tone of voice... Regardless, however, I do love that song. I can't recall, but I think it was by Jack White (or perhaps he just did a cover). I really do like your rendition, it's just really sad--in a way. But hey, I can totally appreciate that...

Keep being amazing, Yotam.

Feathered Wings (quickie) Feathered Wings (quickie)

This is such a great song... I love fingerpicking and your style is really clean and defined. I can't really play that well.... At least, I'm pretty sure. Anyways, I want to let you know that I really enjoyed this and I hope you continue.

Fun With Strings Fun With Strings

Brilliant. It's very reminiscent of the orchestral loops in those little point and click games; it also reminds me a little of a few Final Fantasy songs. I can see a lot of gamers clamoring for your beats, because they're very engaging and well-composed.

I'm not much of a composer myself (if anything, I only play acoustic instruments), but I can appreciate that all the accompaniments go together quite well. It starts off a bit abruptly, but that actually makes way for a good loop, if you thought of mangling it into one; regardless, I really like it a lot.

Keep doing this... and maybe go take a break for some South Park...

GrapeDiggers - Square Moon GrapeDiggers - Square Moon

I had no idea that Doki even wrote songs... This is awesome. The repetitive themes would normally deter me, but it really works with this song; it's sort of like a symbolic dolling of everyday life. In any instance, this is a lot more professionally assembled than I had initially expected.

Medicine Medicine

This skit is brilliant.

I only wish I could more adequately articulate my appreciation for your comedic ability. Nevertheless, your humor is certainly intriguing.

Super scary cowboy music Super scary cowboy music

SO MUCH LOVE

I micspam with this all the time! :D

Wee are thiefs Wee are thiefs

Nice

I really like it, perfect for a stealth video game, like a ninja game flash xD

Scary Cowboy Music Scary Cowboy Music

Though super scary version is better.
FOR THE LULZ!!! xD

Good Morning {durn} Good Morning {durn}

Pretty nice

Though I gotta say, the main riff with the synth in the beginning would sound nicer replaced by acoustic guitar. As well, that buzzy sounding instrument or whatever is a bit out of place as well... Eh, overall though, the tune is pretty nice, liked the guitar that DID come in eventually though (if that was a guitar). Idk, I'd just suggest some instrument changes to try and match the beginning feel of things. Really nice though, professionally done.

durn responds:

Hmm, you mean the chime at the beginning? I dunno about the guitar for that, spent a fair bit of time getting the stereo balance correct between two synths for that sound, I kinda like it. :d As for the sci-fi lead, yeah, you're not alone thinking that. I may still adjust the filter on it to blend it in a little nicer.

Thanks for the critical review, hoboweasel! :)

Dreams {durn} Dreams {durn}

Good one

It's got some nice deviations in the beat but it still keeps its rhythm and everything. Makes me want to do that trippy dream flash I was thinking about even more... Just wish I didn't have so much work to do xP

durn responds:

Yeah, real work is heinous when it gets in the way of online fun. :P hehehe, 'tis the reason it took me so long to get back into pumpin' out tunes. :) You're more than welcome to use this if you ever get around to it though!

Thanks for the listen and the kind review, Hoboweasel. :)