Nameless 7 Part 1 Nameless 7 Part 1

Yotam, I love you. Okay, seriously, I feel like I was dreaiming all of that. It's amazing how you can create that kind of atmosphere so effortl-- Oh, wait, I forgot. You take a hell of a lot of time making these. But that's what makes them great, yeh? Absolutely gorgeous animation, by the way. I love that you finally came back to this series... Though maybe you were working on it all along in a very slow way...
Not to fast... Yeah... Like an artistic turtle genius... Beautiful.

Walking In On Snake Walking In On Snake

Now, I have to say that your animation has definitely gotten better since the last short by you that I reviewed. Humor was subtle, but very nice, and the flash was very fluid.

2 Animay shorts 2 Animay shorts

Still funny--despite that these anime shows are fairly old in terms of when they aired on Cartoon Network. Good job. Work on your animation a little bit; but overall, the humor was pretty funny and I liked the references.

The Emoticon Collab The Emoticon Collab

I'm kinda on thekiwi's level. I totally didn't think this was going to happen at all. It's inspiring to know it was made after all this time, though. I really like the finished product. I feel kinda dumb for making my signature on that one piece so large and on my more finished piece I didn't put any sort of mark on it... Eh. I'm glad those two got in there, though. Tree life, yo.

You're a Tool! You're a Tool!

Ultra Pitchfork had the only mature art piece...

I was scouted by the coolest artist evar! :D

I like this collab. If I ever have the time I'd love to be in one of these. Some funny drawings, I might add. "You're a tool!" xD Fifty-50 has got to be one of my favorite demented artists now. The sonic collab submission was hilarious and so is this one. :D

Keep up the art submissions! :)

Binary Binary

So much love for this game...

Wow, I didn't expect the one with the matching grid to be that difficult (third one), but I finally got through the game. Loved the puzzles, the art was stunning, the little flying ship reminded my of a tachikoma, and the world sorta made me think of Aether. Even funnier is that the guy sorta looks like an explosm cartoon. I'd prefer some original art direction in terms of how his face looks, but that's still trivial. Great work on this, really a nice mental refresher.

*A few tips:

For the square matrix one, try matching everything using the sides. For the circular x and / one remember that changing the the two spaces in between what spins and use the spare boxes at times. And for the circular one with three sections of matching for each, make sure all the tiles are at least on the same side then use the spare box to mix em up (it get's pretty loopy man~).
Good luck! :3

Were going to be Friends Were going to be Friends

I honestly feel like this rendition is really depressing with that tone of voice... Regardless, however, I do love that song. I can't recall, but I think it was by Jack White (or perhaps he just did a cover). I really do like your rendition, it's just really sad--in a way. But hey, I can totally appreciate that...

Keep being amazing, Yotam.

Feathered Wings (quickie) Feathered Wings (quickie)

This is such a great song... I love fingerpicking and your style is really clean and defined. I can't really play that well.... At least, I'm pretty sure. Anyways, I want to let you know that I really enjoyed this and I hope you continue.

Fun With Strings Fun With Strings

Brilliant. It's very reminiscent of the orchestral loops in those little point and click games; it also reminds me a little of a few Final Fantasy songs. I can see a lot of gamers clamoring for your beats, because they're very engaging and well-composed.

I'm not much of a composer myself (if anything, I only play acoustic instruments), but I can appreciate that all the accompaniments go together quite well. It starts off a bit abruptly, but that actually makes way for a good loop, if you thought of mangling it into one; regardless, I really like it a lot.

Keep doing this... and maybe go take a break for some South Park...

Hot Sweet and Blond 1 Hot Sweet and Blond 1

Thank you for using paint. I appreciate all the effort you put into this. I mean, paint is kind of known for being effortless, but inversely, it takes effort to make anything decent. I'd expect nothing less. Did you ever have a connection with a coffee house like this, or is this just some long-running joke?

Carrion responds:

Why thanks you sir! I spent most of my teen years hanging out in coffee shops drawing and stuff. This came from a comic idea I had that was never fully realized.

ONFUX ONFUX

Amazing use of mixed media... So creative.... Also, the freckles are amazing. I'm glad you have a thing for them as well. Cool beans. Oh, man, that is so TIGHT!!! AUGH. I need to start doing art again... :C

Eyes on me. Eyes on me.

Very beautiful. I love how well you interpreted the female body. I'm not very good with either gender, but girls seem to have a knack for drawing other girls... Love the accent of the eyes, too. Classy.